You will be hard-pressed to find another breeder that offers a LIFETIME health guarantee like Spottadachs.
How can we afford to offer such an extensive guarantee?
By knowing our bloodlines, and genetics, as well as by health testing each of our breeding dogs we know what to expect and how to improve each generation.
We do not however claim to breed perfect dogs there will undoubtedly be genetics we can not yet test for that may arise which is WHY we offer a lifetime Genetic Health Guarantee, to cover the unexpected which we hope never happens but are too educated to hide our heads in the sand and say won’t possibly happen.
Date Of Birth:
Buyer and Seller agree to the following conditions of sale:
Deposit: A [non-]refundable deposit of $ 500.___ (“Deposit”) has been paid to Seller. The Deposit shall be applied to the final Purchase Price (defined above);
Purchase Price: The full purchase price (defined above) is agreed upon with the balance due in full upon delivery or Buyer’s pickup of the puppy/dog. Any shipping and handling, medical, and/or rehabilitation bills incurred for the puppy/dog expenses are the responsibility of and shall be paid by Buyer.
Buyer(s) may contact the seller within 3 days to return the puppy. The seller will arrange for transportation back (at the buyer's cost) if needed, have the puppy examined by the seller's veterinarian, and be quarantined for no less than 8 days (at the buyer's cost). If after that period, the puppy is deemed healthy he/she will be placed for sale at fair market value which may be less than you paid due to uncontrollable fluctuations in market value. Once re-sold Seller will refund the Buyer the re-sale price minus any shipping costs, veterinarian fees, and deposits.
1. Seller certifies that this puppy/dog is to the best of their knowledge healthy, and current on all vaccinations appropriate for the age of the puppy at the time of sale as included in the record provided by Seller unless otherwise noted within;
(a) Due to the nature of raising a large litter of puppies together, the puppy may have been exposed to and/or treated for parasites, or germs which can (re)activate under the stress of transportation or adjusting to a new home;
(b) If a puppy is sent home with medication as a preventative and/or treatment it is the responsibility of the Buyer to complete the recommended course as outlined by Seller before departure.
(c) Seller does not warranty against conditions brought on by stress or environmental changes that cannot be controlled once the puppy/dog leaves Sellers care; therefore this health guarantee does not cover the following including but not limited to hypoglycemia, parasites, giardia, viral or bacterial infections, parvovirus, coccidiosis, distemper, mycoplasma, brucellosis, herpes, or coronavirus as these are environmentally affected or highly contagious diseases that can be contracted immediately upon leaving Sellers property and/or in transit to the Buyer(s) home;
(d) Seller is not liable for any zoonotic diseases that may be transmitted from the puppy/dog after Buyer takes possession;
(e) Due to the Sellers remote location with the nearest vet being over an hour away the puppy may or may not have been seen in person by a licensed veterinarian before departure, however, all puppies will have had in-house titer testing, as well as heart/vitals assessment which the results thereof can be provided upon request;
(f) Seller will provide a printed hard copy of all health records which are also accessible by the buyer in their online Pet Portal;
2. The buyer has up to 24 months to have female puppy/dog(s) spayed and up to 18 months for males to be neutered;
(a) Seller is not liable in case of accidental pregnancies, pyometra, or other issues that may stem from not spaying/neutering the puppy/dog before sexual maturity;
(b) Buyer must provide the Seller with a veterinarian statement (including microchip number) as proof of spay/neuter. If the buyer fails to supply the required documentation within the allotted time frame, the health warranty will be void, and additional fines or fees may be owed by the buyer.
3. While every effort is made to ensure our dogs are bred from only healthy bloodlines and properly socialized before they leave, Seller gives no warranty as to confirmation, adult size, or temperament of any puppy;
4. If the terms of this contract are met and the puppy/dog purchased through this contract is diagnosed by a licensed veterinarian within its natural lifetime to have a verifiably genetic and life-threatening health defect(s), (not including illness caused by accidents, cancer, seizures and/or health conditions caused by improper care, or communicable diseases) he/she may be returned to Seller for a replacement of equal value at Seller's discretion or if Buyer decides to keep the puppy/dog instead they will be credited half off of the listed price of a different puppy;
All veterinarian records of illness or other related documentation shall be provided to the seller before compensation will be considered. Seller shall reserve the right to have the diagnosis confirmed by a veterinarian of their choice before any compensation will be provided.
6. Buyer(s) understand the puppy/dog purchased must continue to receive regular vaccinations and/or titers to prevent common infectious diseases, de-worming as recommended by their vet until 16 weeks old, as well as annual checkups, boosters, and rabies vaccinations;
7. The puppy/dog is being sold solely as a companion, breeding of the puppy/dog is expressly prohibited. If at any time the puppy/dog produces any offspring all of Seller’s warranties outlined in this Agreement will become null and void, Seller has the right to confiscate all offspring without reimbursement, and prosecute Buyer(s) to the full extent of the law for breach of contract;
1. Buyer(s) understand choosing to feed the puppy/dog a brand other than Life's Abundance Brand dog food unless otherwise approved in writing by Seller or instructed in writing by a licensed veterinarian due to allergies or other health reasons and provided to the Seller will void the health guarantee;
2. Buyer(s) agree to provide puppy/dog a healthy and loving environment including but not limited to proper shelter from the elements, clean water, exercise, and socialization;
3. If the Seller has reason to believe the puppy/dog is not getting proper care and treatment, Seller has the right to have the puppy/dog examined by a licensed veterinarian. If the veterinarian finds the puppy/dog to be a victim of ill-treatment, abuse, or neglect, (a) the Seller has the right to take full possession of the puppy/dog [and its duly signed [Registry] transfer papers/registration] and (b) all Seller warranties herein shall become null and void. For the avoidance of doubt, if Seller takes possession of the puppy/dog in accordance with this section, the Buyer shall not be entitled to any refunds of any payments made to the Seller.
4. If Buyer is found guilty of neglect or abuse by the proper authorities, Seller reserves the right to re-take ownership and/or possession of the puppy/dog without any reimbursement to Buyer(s);
5. If the Seller is contacted by a rescue or animal control facility regarding their possession of the puppy/dog and the contact information is found to be not up to date the Seller reserves the right to re-claim ownership and or possession of the puppy/dog without reimbursement to the Buyer.
6. If the Buyer(s) is/are at any time unable to continue care of the puppy/dog they are required to notify the Seller even if a replacement home is arranged for by the Buyer it is the Seller's right to approve the new home. If needed Seller will be happy to aid in finding a suitable new home for the puppy/dog.
7. If an approved replacement home is not able to be found the puppy/dog must be returned to the Seller;
8. Under no circumstance should the puppy/dog be dumped, surrendered, re-sold through a broker, or placed in a pet store, research facility, or rescue.
9. Buyer(s) understand that it is the responsibility of the Buyer to notify the Seller of any change of contact information so they can not only update their records but also the registration of the puppy/dog's microchip to ensure the timely return of the puppy/dog should it become separated from the buyer.
Buyer(s) agree(s) he/she, and/or their spouse, or significant other if applicable, will not publicly criticize, defame, be derogatory toward, or otherwise disparage the seller, its animals, products, services, home, kennels, or any past, present, family members, employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates, including but not limited to any animal husbandry practices, plans, or actions, to any third party, either orally, online, or in writing; Provided however that this provision will not preclude buyer(s) from giving truthful testimony in response to a lawful subpoena;
Buyer(s) understand if any of the terms of this contract are not upheld the Lifetime Genetic Health Guarantee becomes null and/or Seller has the right to prosecute Buyer(s) to the full extent of the law for breach of contract;
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, negotiations, discussions, and understandings, written or oral, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. Neither party may assign, transfer, or subcontract any obligations (or rights) under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. No changes, modifications, or waivers to this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts and such counterparts together shall constitute the same instrument. This Agreement will be executed by electronic signature, which shall be considered as an original signature for all purposes and shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.
Agreement to Mediate.
If a dispute arises out of or relates to this Agreement or the alleged breach thereof, and if the dispute is not settled through negotiation, the parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure. The process shall be confidential based on terms acceptable to the mediator and/or mediation service provider.
This contract is a legal instrument and supersedes all previous agreements whether verbal or written and is governed by the laws of the state of Utah. All legal disputes to this contract must be delivered to the seller in written form and addressed first through mediation provided from within the courts of Beaver, Utah.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Seller and Buyer have executed this Agreement effective as of the Effective Date.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Seller and Buyer have executed this Agreement effective as of the Effective Date.